pale and poisonous
Bold what’s true about you
I am under 18.
I am a cuddler.
I am a morning person.
I am an only child.
I am currently in my “pajamas”.
I am currently pregnant.
I am left handed.
l am right handed.
I am ambidextrous.
I am a little shy around the opposite sex.
I bite my nails.
I can be paranoid at times.
I enjoy folk music.
I enjoy smoothies.
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I have a car.
I have/had a hard time paying attention at school.
I have a hidden talent.
I have a pet.
I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” guy/girl.
I have all my grandparents.
I have been to another country.
I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor.
I have or had broken a bone.
I have caller I.D. on my phone.
I have bathed someone.
I have changed a diaper.
I have changed a lot over the past year.
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
I have had major/minor surgery.
I have killed another person.
I have had my hair cut within the last week.
I have mood swings.
I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
I have rejected someone before.
I like the taste of blood.
I like Michael Jackson.
I love sleeping.
I love to shop.
I own 100 CDs or more.
I own and use a library card.
I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
I sleep a lot during the day.
I watch soap operas on a regular basis.
I work at a job that I enjoy.
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
I am wearing socks.
I am tired.
I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt.
I consume at least one alcoholic drink every month.
Ridden every ride at an amusement park.
Collected something really stupid.
Gone to a concert.
Spun turn tables.
Watched four movies in one night.
Been broken up with.
Taken a college level course.
Been in a car accident.
Been in a tornado.
Watched someone die.
Been to a funeral.
Ran a marathon.
Your parents got divorced.
Cried yourself to sleep.
Spent over $200 in one day.
Cheated on someone.
Been cheated on.
Written a 10 page letter.
Had a best friend.
Lost someone you loved.
Gotten in trouble for something you didn’t do.
Stolen books from the library.
Fired a gun.
Been in a school play.
Been fired from a job.
Taken a lie detector test.
Swum with dolphins.
Read more than 20 books a year.
Gone to Europe.
Loved someone you couldn’t have.
Used a coloring book over age 12.
Taken a taxi.
Had more than 5 online conversations going at once.
Had a hamster.
Dyed your hair.
Had something pierced.
Gotten straight A’s.
My hair is naturally the colour:
My eyes are:
People sometimes label me as:
Some of my biggest fears are:
Being alone in the dark
Oceans/large bodies of water
A friend with benefits
A laptop in my room
A television in my room
My own car
Parents who are still married
A game console
bold your favorites
1. Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper?
2. Cats, dogs, horses, lizards or hamsters?
3. TV, cinema, computer, iPod or gaming console?
4. Rock, rap, pop, metal or punk?
5. Black, white, blue, red or green?
6. Salad, hamburger, ice cream, chips or fruit?
7. Kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school or college?
8. United States, Canada, Australia, France or England?
9. Swimming, fishing, tanning, theme parks or camping?
10. Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, sledding or ice skating?
11. English, math, science, history or art?
12. Gummy worms, lollipops, gum, chocolate bars or cotton candy?
13. Xbox 360, Gamecube, Playstation, Nintendo Wii or Handheld? None
14. Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, YouTube or Google?
15. Cute guys, tough guys, smart guys, hot guys or this is dumb?
.Flats, heels, uggs, flip flops or skater shoes?
17. Early morning, noon, early afternoon, late afternoon or evening?
18. Bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen or attic?
19. Face-to-face, home phone, cell phone, instant messenger or twitter?
20. Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts or skirts?
21. T-shirt, hoodies, tank top, tube top or halter top?
22. McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Burger King or Dairy Queen?
23. Car, airplane, train, boat or walking?
24. Coffee, tea, water, milk or soda?
25. Drama, comedy, horror, action/adventure or thriller?
What have you seen?
101 Dalmatians (1961)
Alice in Wonderland (1951)
Lady and the Tramp (1955)
Mary Poppins (1964)
Peter Pan (1953)
Sleeping Beauty (1959)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)
Song of the South (1946)
DISNEY’S DARK AGE
The Aristocats (1970)
Bedknobs & Broomsticks (1971)
The Black Cauldron (1985)
The Fox and the Hound (1981)
The Great Mouse Detective (1986)
The Jungle Book (1967)
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977)
Oliver and Company (1986)
Pete’s Dragon (1977)
The Rescuers (1977)
Robin Hood (1973)
The Sword In The Stone (1963)
THE DISNEY RENAISSANCE
Beauty and the Beast (1991)
A Goofy Movie (1995)
James and the Giant Peach (1996)
The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)
The Lion King (1994)
The Little Mermaid (1989)
The Rescuers Down Under (1990)
DISNEY’S MODERN AGE
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001)
Brother Bear (2003)
Chicken Little (2005)
The Emperor’s New Groove (2000)
Fantasia 2000 (2000)
Home on the Range (2004)
Lilo & Stitch (2002)
Meet the Robinsons (2007)
The Princess and the Frog (2009)
Treasure Planet (2002)
Wreck it Ralph (2012)
101 Dalmations 2: Patch’s London Adventure (2003)
Aladdin and the King of Thieves (1996)
An Extremely Goofy Movie (2000)
Atlantis - Milo’s Return (2003)
Bambi II (2006)
Beauty and the Beast - Belle’s Magical World (1998)
Beauty and the Beast - The Enchanted Christmas (1997)
Cinderella II - Dreams Come True (2002)
Cinderella III - A Twist in Time (2007)
Kronk’s New Groove (2005)
Lady & the Tramp II - Scamp’s Adventure (2001)
Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch (2005)
Mulan 2 (2004)
Pocahontas II - Journey to a New World (1998)
Return to Never Land (2002)
Tarzan & Jane (2002)
Tarzan II (2005)
The Hunchback of Notre Dame II (2002)
The Jungle Book 2 (2003)
The Lion King 1 1/2 (2004)
The Lion King II: Simba’s Pride (1998)
The Little Mermaid - Ariel’s Beginning (2008)
The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea (2000)
The Return of Jafar (1994)
A Bug’s Life (1998)
Finding Nemo (2003)
The Incredibles (2004)
Monsters Inc. (2001)
Monsters University (2013)
Toy Story (1995)
Toy Story 2 (1999)
Toy Story 3 (2010)
1. state your (nick)name: Abbi
2. state the name that your parents almost named you: Emily or Wayne
3. which of your relatives do you get along with the most? none really
4. what was your first job? don’t have one lol
5. did anything embarrassing happen this week? nope
6. do you miss your ex? never
7. white chocolate or dark chocolate? white all the way
8. do people praise you for your looks? nope
9. what is your favorite color of clothing to wear? black always
10. how do you wear your makeup? depends on the occasion
11. what are some of your nicknames? gator
12. how many bedrooms are in your house? 4
13. how many bathrooms? 2
15. do you have a car? no
16. do you work out every week? haha I try
17. did you brush your teeth this morning? duh ew
18. have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? ha ha ha
19. have you ever sung in front of a crowd? countless times
20. what kind of bathing suit do you wear? a tee shirt and bikini bottoms
21. do you like your eyes? color yes, size no
22. do you think you are pretty? definitely not
23. who was the last person you talked to in person? my mom
24. how much money in your bank account? like $600 maybe
25. are you single? totally
26. do you want kids? only A BILLION
27. tell me what your backpack looks like: it has flowers on it
28. what celebrity do you think is hot? Leonardo DiCaprio
29. last movie you saw in theaters: Lucy
30. are you dating the same person you dated last year? no
31. has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? yes
32. have you ever cheated? no
33: have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? nope
34: what do you like to do in your spare time? play the kim k game and tumblr
35: what’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you? n/a
36: who was the last person you texted? Uhm I think it was Jeven
37: how many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? like 4
38: how do you look right now? broken out and gross
39: who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? my cat
Bold What Applies
My Eye Colour Is:
- very tall
- very short
- many good friends and a few acquaintances
- a few good friends and many acquaintances
- many good friends and many acquaintances
- a few good friends and a few acquaintances
- one of the eldest children in my family
- one of the middle children in my family
- one of the youngest children in my family
- an only child
- broken a bone
- needed stitches
- needed surgery
- had an x-ray taken
- been on prescription medication
- been to therapy
- a fear of going to the doctors
- a relative who works in the medical field
I’m afraid of:
- the dark
- the future
- what people think of me
- losing someone i love
- a job
- a car
- a best friend
- friends online
- my own room
- more than 3.14 of Pi
- more than one language
- how to convert km to miles and vice versa
- the names of most of the states in the United States
- the names of most of the countries in Europe
- most of the elements
- things i shouldn’t
bold what you prefer.
coffee or tea
books or movies
fruits or vegetables
headphones or earbuds
laptops or pc
facebook or tumblr
netflix or tv
hardcover or paperback
tv or movies
hp or thg
light or dark
salt or pepper
starbucks or dunkin donuts
reading or writing
writing or drawing
hot or cold
talking or listening
instruments or voice
cake or cupcakes
black or white
sunset or sunrise
TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI
Drop it low at Seville
Seville, the dance (1915), Joaquin Sorolla / Drop It Low, Ester Dean ft. Chris Brown